Operations We Do Right Now
- Off-pump beating heart coronary artery bypass grafting (OPCABG).
- Conventional coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
- Total arterial CABG (in suitable patients).
- Valve replacement surgery (Aortic/Mitral/Double).
- Surgery for intracardiac tumours.
- Congenital heart surgery (ASD, VSD, TOF, PDA, DORV etc.).
- Left Ventricular Reconstructive Surgery.
What We Will Be Doing Soon:
• Endoscopic Vein Harvesting for CABG :
The team is capable of performing venous conduit harvesting endoscopically placing an incision as small as 3 cm on the side of the knee. No more painful and ugly long scars on the patient’s legs. Often, scars as long as the leg. We are awaiting for the procurement of an EVH system.
• Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS) :
With the required logistics support, our team is capable of performing minimally invasive cardiac operations (i.e. aortic valve replacement, mitral valve replacement or repair, atrial septal defect repair, cardiac tumour removal, MIDCAB) in the near future. MICS gives better cosmesis and reduces postoperative pain for patients who are fit for it.
• Native valve repair without replacement:
With the imminent procurement of a Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) machine facilitating echo monitoring of the heart during operation, we have the surgical expertise to be able to repair patient’s own diseased heart valves and assess the repair real-time. This would save the price of an artificial valve and the chance of infection from such.
• Aortic Surgery for Aneurysm or Dissection:
With the equipment required for Deep Hypothermic Circulatory Arrest and Retrograde Cerebral Perfusion incorporated into our present Heart-lung bypass machine, we plan to take on aortic surgery in near future wealready have the skills but lack the equipment. Our team of board certified dermatologists, residents, fellows, and medical assistants dedicate themselves to the skillful diagnosis and treatment of the wide range of dermatologic conditions. Our team is comprised of both general dermatologists and sub-specialists, offering the latest treatments for psoriasis, eczema, acne, and skin cancer.