Sr. Officer/ Officer - HR & Admin
- Not specific
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order, all kinds of letter & circular in respect of HR & admin issues.
- Maintain and update different records like leave, attendance, meal, personal files and other records as per company's policy.
- Carryout the recruitment & selection process.
- Preparing Job Description of employees.
- Employee database management and personnel filing & managing HR related database.
- Handling disciplinary & grievance procedure, employee relation issues as per law & company procedures.
- Follow up Attendance, Leave Management, Disciplinary actions, expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime allowance, incentives, Final settlement bill etc.
- Support the HOD with updating HR Policy and ensuring the effective implication of all HR related matters within the organization
- Prepare appointment/offer letters, schedule interviews, and support information and communication on recruitment in the office
- Support with screening new recruitment.
- Arrange monthly meetings, prepare agenda, minutes and circulate within stipulated time.
- Carry out other necessary administrative tasks as deemed important by the organization.
- Assist and implement Performance management system with all department in coordination with HOD
- Carrying out pre and post-employment process.
- Ensure that references/ background of selected candidates are checked and educational certificates are verified.
- Employee database management and personnel filing & managing HR related database
- Maintain and continuously update Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) and Assist in monthly payroll operations.
- Able to manage departmental activities efficiently & Any other tasks is assigned by the Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in HRM
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Administration, Compensation Benefits Attendance Leave Management,
Core HR Knowledge, General HR, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Hospital, Multinational Companies
- Age 24 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good analytical ability, interpersonal skill
- Should have experience in General HR, Administration.
- Must have excellent computer operating skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Labour & Others employment Law
- Must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure
Please read the job description carefully. Do Not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest. It is encouraged to apply through online or any one can send their CV through email (email@example.com) or hard copy CV to HR department.